A & J Services were given the challenge to work with a major Brewing Company to design and install their new bespoke Control System. This included new Control Panels, Pneumatic Control, Software Development and reword of existing equipment.
How did we go about completing this challenge?
- Work with the end-user to provide a Functional Design Specification to capture the Operational Requirements
- Provide all Control equipment in a Siemens specification
- ET200SP 1215 CPU was used with ET200SP failsafe Direct Online starters
- Winner Bus bar provides easy power distribution inside the Control panel
- Provide a remote enclosure for to house the additional ET200SP I/O and Pneumatic Equipment
- Siemens TIA Selection tool used to configure the remote I/O
- As per the client’s requirements, a graphical interface HMI produced inline with the Plant P&ID, including functionality to enter specific parameters for plant operation.
This Multinational Manufacturer now has a fully integrated System, built to their exact requirements giving the personnel in the Brewery the functionality they require to continue production and maximise efficiency